Let us keep your business in check.
Maintenance Monitoring Program Making superior service, standard.
As a busy property manager, you probably don’t have time to monitor the service you’re receiving from your elevator company. Fortunately, we do. Our Maintenance Monitoring Program offers periodic auditing to make certain you are being treated fairly – and that you’re getting what you’re paying for. At Robinson Elevator Group, we hold elevator companies to the higher standard you deserve.
Service on your side.
Robinson Elevator Group works with you to implement the program that best suits your business needs.
- Equipment audits available quarterly, bi-annually or annually
- Survey equipment to determine condition, state of repair and level of proactive preventative maintenance
- Measure level of performance as compared with industry standards
- Perform DOB building search for outstanding PVT, ECB or Violations
- Code analysis and ADA compliance
- Written report and presentation detailing noted deficiencies
- Conference with building management and service provider to review deficiencies and discuss corrective action required
- Negotiate potential credit based upon deficiencies
- Follow-up inspection and report to insure deficiencies have been properly corrected
- Operating performance analysis
- CD including digital photographs and video of equipment corresponding with report findings
- Proposal review to confirm quoted items are legitimate and not a product of Elevator Company neglect
Make the right call today.
To talk with a Robinson Elevator Group professional about program options that make the most sense for your business, call 888.690.5820, to learn more about REG’s Service/Maintenance Monitoring Program.