- QEI Certification
- QEI renewal seminars
- Class Schedule
- Search for Certified Inspectors
- QEI code of ethics
- QEI FAQ’s
- Qualification & Duties of Inspectors
- QEI Application
- REF Standard Required-ASME QEI-1
- Approved CEU Providers
- Criteria for Interpretation
- Conflicts of Interest
QEI Services – the industry knowledge you need to get ahead.
QEI Services follows the lead of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers – authority for elevator and escalator safety standards since 1921. These standards are adopted worldwide, and continue to shape the industry today.
Robinson Education Services offers a wide range of disciplines to keep technicians and managers up to date on the latest codes within the elevator industry. We pride ourselves in developing an impactful curriculum for continuing education credits as well as inspector and supervisor re-certification classes.
- QEI Training
- ASME Accredited Organization
- Onsite Training Programs
- Continuing Education Programs
- Qualified Elevator Inspector Certifications
- Certified Testing and Training
- Partnership/Corporate Programs
- In-Company Tailored Courses and Training
Requirements for QEI Certification
An inspector shall meet the definition of “Elevator Personnel” in ASME A17.1/CSA B44, Section 1.3 and have documented training and at least 1 year of experience performing inspections and performing or witnessing tests specified in ASME A17.1/CSA B44 and ASME A18.1 or CSA B355. Verifiable evidence of training and experience shall be documented with the application for certification to QEI Services. An inspector shall also verify that he or she meets the qualifications and duties of inspectors which are referenced in the navigation to left, under Qualifications and Duties of Inspectors.
Please explore the options available to both individuals and corporations by contacting us today, along with the dates & times of scheduled courses available on Class Schedule.
Discover just some of the benefits!
- Learn from the best – as our lead instructor is a senior member of the ASME.
- Take advantage of programs tailored to the ASME doctrine.
- Receive in-depth code reference abilities.
- Get hands-on experience and valuable certification to gain an edge in the field.
- Get the cost-savings and convenience of on-site training and day or evening courses.
Put QEI on your side.
To learn more about QEI Services and the value of an ASME accreditation, call 1-888-651-9209 today.